– BECOME A MEMBER OF THE BREHON LAW SOCIETY –
TO BE A VOTING MEMBER OF THE BREHONS
YOU MUST BE:
- A person of Irish ancestry; and
A member of good standing of the bar of any jurisdiction
- A public executive or holder of public office
- A public administrator or administrative officer
- A judicial officer or quasi-judicial officer, or
- A student currently enrolled in an accredited law school.
TO BE A FRIEND OF THE BREHONS
YOU MUST BE:
Interested in fostering the profession of law among individuals of Irish ancestry and furthering a higher standard of legal ethics and culture for the social, civic and commercial welfare of the community. A Friend of the Brehons is entitled to all privileges except the right to hold office and the right to vote.
HOW CAN BREHON LAW SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP HELP YOU?
Become part of one of the most prolific professional communities in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Join us for one of a multitude of fun and engaging events we organize throughout the year.
With a network of over 500 members every facet of the legal profession, the Brehon society functions as a forum to create and develop valuable professional contacts.
Share in the common thread that ties all Irish-Americans together. Learn about and honor the proud history of our ancestral home.
Showing the single result